Thursday 5 December 2019

JAYESSLEE WILDEST DREAMS DOWNLOAD

Jayesslee Testo Wildest Dreams. He's so tall and handsome as hell He's so bad but he does it so well And when we've had our very last kiss My last request he is. Tracking list e i testi dell'album: Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset, babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again Even if it's just in your just pretend, just pretend wildest dreams, ah-ha, in your wildest dreams, ah-ha Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ha, in your wildest dreams, ah-ha. Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset, babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again Even if it's just pretend. jayesslee wildest dreams

Uploader: Zulkilar
Date Added: 25 December 2009
File Size: 61.37 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 95142
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





He's so tall and handsome as hell He's so bad but he does it so well I can see the end as it begins My one condition is. Mais acessadas de Kurt Hugo Schneider. Say you'll see me again even if it's just Just pretend, just pretend in your wildest dreams Ah ah. Kurt Hugo Schneider feat.

jayesslee wildest dreams

Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset, babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll wildedt me again Even if it's just in your just pretend, just pretend wildest dreams, ah-ha, in your wildest dreams, ah-ha Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ha, in your wildest dreams, ah-ha. Home Kurt Hugo Schneider feat. Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset, babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ha, wildest dreams, ah-ha.

Wildest Dreams (feat. Jayesslee)

You'll see me in hindsight Tangled up with you all night Burning it down Someday when you leave me I bet these memories Follow you rdeams.

Jayesslee Testo Wildest Dreams.

He said let's get out of this drreams Drive out of the city Away from the crowds I thought heaven can't help me now Nothing lasts forever But this is gonna take me down He's so tall, and handsome as hell He's so bad but he does it so well I can see the end as it begins my one condition is Say you'll remember me Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams Ah ah Wildest dreams Ah ah I said no one has to know what we do His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room And his voice is a familiar sound, nothing lasts forever But this is getting good now He's so tall, and jayessles as hell He's so bad but he does it so well And when we've had our very last kiss But wilfest last request it is.

Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar wildestt Twitter.

Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset, babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again Even if it's just pretend. He said, "let's get out of this town Drive out of the city, away from the crowds" I thought heaven can't help me now Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down.

Tutti i testi di Kurt Hugo Schneider feat.

Wildest Dreams - Jayesslee | Shazam

I said, "no drreams has to know what we do" His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room And his voice is a familiar sound Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now. Tracking list e i testi dell'album: Testo Wildest Dreams powered by Musixmatch.

jayesslee wildest dreams

He's so tall and wildesst as hell He's so bad but he does it so well And when we've had our very last kiss My last request he is. You see me in hindsight Tangled up with you all night Burning it down Someday when you leave me I bet these memories Follow you around. Auto rolagem Texto Restaurar Corrigir letra Imprimir.

No comments:

Post a Comment